The new TDP-247 series direct thermal label printer offers best-in-class speed and high-resolution capabilities, along with a rugged, reliable design that has become the hallmark of the TSC printer family. Because of their compact design, the TDP-247 series printers are ideally suited for a variety of applications, fitting easily into cramped work spaces that are often too small for larger printers.
The TDP-247 series features two high speed models ? the TDP-247 and TDP-345 ? both ideally suited for product marking, shipping, retail and other labeling applications. The TDP-247 can print four-inch-wide 203 dpi labels at speeds up to 7 inches per second.
The TDP-345 offers high resolution 300 dpi printing at speeds up to 5 inches per second. Both models come standard with USB, parallel and serial connections. Other options include an internal Ethernet interface for easy network integration, label cutters, and a keyboard for printing labels in stand-alone or down-time situations.
- Small office or home office mailings
- Product marking
- High resolution print and graphics applications
- File-folder labeling
- Retail point-of-sale
- Shelf labeling
- Healthcare specimen labeling
- Inventory and asset management
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi resolution models
- Direct thermal print technology
- Up to 177.8 mm (7?) per second print speed
- Drop-in media loading
- Label capacity up to 214 mm (8.4?) OD
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Head-up sensor
- USB 2.0, parallel and serial connectivity standard
- Optional internal Ethernet interface, Bluetooth module, cutter, standalone keyboard and peel-and-present assembly
ENERGY STAR? qualified
- Cerner certified