The affordable and easy-to-use TTP-384M wide-format thermal transfer printer is ideally suited for compliance labeling, brand marketing, inventory control, drum labeling, warning signs and a host of other signage solutions.
TTP-384M can accommodate label widths up to 9.5 inches, with a maximum print width up to 8.64 inches at 300 dpi resolution. It also is designed to print wide-lateral bar codes without the need for image rotation.
The TTP-384M features a die-cast aluminum chassis and is packed with standard features, including a large LCD display, 8 MB Flash memory, 32 MB SDRAM, an SD card slot for adding up to 4 GB of additional memory storage, a built-in internal Ethernet 10/100 print server, and USB 2.0, Centronics, RS-232C and PS/2 keyboard connectivity.
- Compliance labeling
- Brand marketing featuring graphics, logos and texts
- Pallet labeling
- Inventory control labeling
- Warning labels
- Drum labeling
- Custom signage
- Multiple-up labels (two or three labels across)
- Die-cast chassis, sheet metal structure with clear media view window
- Can manage label widths up to 9.5â€ with a maximum print width up to 8.64â€ wide at 300 dpi high resolution
- 600 meter ribbon supply
- Large lcd display with 6-button menus
- 8 MB Flash and 32 MB SDRAM memory
- SD Flash memory expansion up to 4 GB
- Up to 102 mm (4â€) per sec. print speed
- Internal Ethernet standard
- PS/2 keyboard interface for stand-alone printing
- Powerful basic programming tools
- Options include: GPIO connectivity, Bluetooth module & cutter module