The TX200 Series of thermal transfer desktop barcode printers supports more printing applications than any other printer in its class.
With three models available, the four inch wide TX200 Series can address everything from higher volume 4×6 shipping labels, higher resolution product marking and graphic solutions, to high resolution labels used in electronics marking applications.
Models in the TX200 Series include:
- TX200 – 203 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 8 inches per second
- TX300 – 300 dpi resolution with print speeds up to 6 inches per second
- TX600 – 600 dpi printer featuring precise calibration and registration required for printing the smallest labels
The TX200 Series features a user-friendly spring-loaded center-biased clamshell design for easy drop-in media loading of 5-inch rolls of media. The printer construction features a rugged double-wall design that is stronger and more durable than other thermal transfer mechanisms on the market. Its strong motor is powerful enough to handle a 300-meter-long ribbon.
- Product Marking
- Compliance Labeling
- Asset Tracking
- Document Management
- Specimen Labeling
- Inventory Control
- Patient Tracking
- Up to 203 mm (8”) per sec. print speed
- 128 MB Flash memory and 128 MB SDRAM memory
- microSD Flash memory expansion up to 32 GB
- User-friendly clamshell design
- Serial, internal Ethernet, USB 2.0 & USB host interfaces standard
- 3.5” color TFT Display (Standard for TX600, Optional for TX200 & TX300)
- Label capacity up to 127 mm (5”) OD
- Ribbon capacity up to 300 m (984’)
- TSPL-EZ™ firmware for plug-n-play ease
- Optional peel-off module, cutter module, external Bluetooth module, external 802.11 b/g/n wireless module, stand-alone keyboard