Built for high-volume applications and harsh environments, Zebra’s Xi Series label printers deliver superior print quality and reliability. Boost productivity with faster print and connection speeds, and reduce downtime with early warning.
Zebra’s built-to-last Xi™ series printers are legendary for their rugged durability, consistently outstanding print quality, fast print speed, long life and unparalleled reliability in demanding applications. These qualities translate into low total cost of ownership—making them a smart investment for organizations with high-volume, mission-critical or specialty labeling applications.
110Xi4 Industrial Printer
Get more done in less time with a durable and reliable barcode label printer featuring fast print speeds for high-volume applications. Built for the toughest environments.
140Xi4 Industrial Printer
Zebra’s fast and durable 140Xi4 combines ease integration ease and mission-critical reliability for a label printer prepared for 24/7 high-duty cycles in challenging environments.
170Xi4 Industrial Printer
Increase productivity and print high-volume, wide labels on demand or in batch with unmatched performance ideal for compliance, product identification and pallet labeling.
220Xi4 Industrial Printer
Designed for fast printing of chemical drum and other wide-label applications, count on high-performance when you trust the rugged reliability of this thermal label printer.
- Top-side and bottom-side circuit board labeling
- Product identification labels
- Serial plate labels
- Product labels
- Surgical tools and equipment
- Diagnostic kits, vials and slides
- Print methods: Thermal transfer or direct thermal
- Construction: 12-gauge steel frame
- Single 32 bit 133 Mhz RISC processor
- 16 MB SD RAM; 8 MB non-volatile Flash memory
- Automatic media/ribbon sensing capability
- Improved head test for element out
- Auto calibration
- Clear media side door for ease of supplies monitoring
- 300 unique darkness settings
- RS-232, Parallel ports
- USB 2.0 port
- Internal ZebraNet 10/100 PrintServer
- ZPL or ZPL II Programming Language
- XML enabled printing
- Mirror feature allows user-defined printer configurations to be retrieved from the network
- Create and design customizable printer LCD menus