ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth®connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities. And with Zebra’s Link-OS®environment, an innovative operating system, you can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.
The ZT400 Series RFID offers throughput improvements over the RZ™ Series and features an allmetal frame for rugged reliability to enhance productivity in extreme environments. When RFID-enabled,
ZT410 Industrial Printer
With a print width of 4 inches, the ZT410 has print speeds up to 14 ips and offers high-resolution (600 dpi) printing for small-label applications.
ZT420 Industrial Printer
Fast and reliable, the ZT420 has a print width of 6 inches and can print up to 12 ips.
- Manufacturing: item-level tagging, asset tagging, work-in-process, product ID/serial numbers, packaging labeling, receiving/putaway
- Transportation & Logistics: order picking/packing, shipping/receiving, cross-docking, compliance labeling, pallet/asset tagging
- Retail: back-of-store operations, item-level tagging, distribution centers, security tagging
- Healthcare: laboratory labeling, specimen labeling, pharmacy labeling, asset management/tagging
- Print Methods – Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Resolution: 203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Construction: Metal frame and Bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Element Energy Equalizer™ (E3™) for superior print quality
- Communication – USB 2.0, High-Speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status
- ENERGY STAR® qualified