ZT400 printers feature USB, Serial, Ethernet and Bluetooth?connectivity along with expanded RFID capabilities.? And with Zebra?s Link-OS?environment, an innovative operating system, you can easily integrate, manage and maintain these printers from anywhere in the world.
The ZT400 Series RFID offers?throughput improvements over the?RZ? Series and features an allmetal?frame for rugged reliability?to enhance productivity in extreme?environments. When RFID-enabled,
ZT410 Industrial Printer
With a print width of 4 inches, the ZT410 has print speeds up to 14 ips and offers high-resolution (600 dpi) printing for small-label applications.
ZT420 Industrial Printer
Fast and reliable, the ZT420 has a print width of 6 inches and can print up to 12 ips.
- Manufacturing:?item-level tagging,?asset tagging, work-in-process,?product ID/serial numbers,?packaging labeling, receiving/putaway
- Transportation & Logistics:?order?picking/packing, shipping/receiving,?cross-docking, compliance?labeling, pallet/asset tagging
- Retail:?back-of-store operations,?item-level tagging, distribution?centers, security tagging
- Healthcare:?laboratory labeling,?specimen labeling, pharmacy?labeling, asset management/tagging
- Print Methods?? Thermal transfer and direct thermal printing
- Resolution:?203 dpi/8 dots per mm
- Construction:?Metal frame and Bi-fold metal media cover with enlarged clear viewing window
- Side-loading supplies path for simplified media and ribbon loading
- Element Energy Equalizer? (E3?) for superior print quality
- Communication?? USB 2.0, High-Speed, RS-232 Serial, 10/100 Ethernet, Bluetooth 2.1, USB Host
- Back-lit, multiline graphic LCD display with intuitive menu and easy-to-use keypad for quick operation
- Bi-colored status LEDs for quick printer status
- ENERGY STAR??qualified